Monday, October 11, 2010

Nonverbal Immediacy Behaviors


Christina Potter
October 11, 2010

I feel that my number 108 I received on the assessment is very true about me. I see my mother be "flirtatious" as to what many men would say. But truly, it is her personality and her culture. I am a spitting image of my mother and I too smile a lot to everyone, place my hand on people’s shoulders, their back, arms, and etc. I do believe many Italians are very touchy.  It is in our culture and who we are. I grew up in that kind of household and I love it. It is always a very nice welcoming and comfort feeling. Furthermore, it is the way I carry myself. I do tend to be the number I received on the small test. Some of the questions consisted of communicating closely with people and touching others arms, etc, and I do all of that. I love to talk, and I am not afraid when it comes to meeting new people. It can be good and a bad thing depending on the situation. For relationships it can start trouble being "touchy". As for becoming a mother, and or being one, I feel that it is very important to have these traits. The caring, holding feeling can only benefit a child in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment